My adventures riding bicycles on dirt and only dirt.Well maybe a few mile's of pavement to get to dirt.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let's get this thing rollin' !!!

  The first post on the new blog!!  I've been hitting the rides pretty hard this year so far.  I must say it feels really good to enjoy it again!!  I have to admit I was in a "funk" for quite awhile, as many people around me will attest to. Well the year of the "funk" is over, done, gone, CYA!!  Ya know, life happens and you have to just hope for the best, right?  Well I have had the results with some "life" that can only make me proud, happy and most of all relieved.  A weight has been lifted and it's time to enjoy what I have a whole lot more!! Enough about that!!  Time to move on to the bike stuff.
  I will just say the gravel/dirt road exploring has been going very well.  I believe the stash is so untapped that a bicycle quite possibly never rolled these areas, and that is very cool!!  I also have motivation this year since I've entered the Dakota 50 and I've made the decision that to just finish is not in the cards.  I want to apply myself and see what I can do!!  I hope to surprise myself as well as others around me and if for some reason I don't, it is no big deal.  I will have a ton of fun doin' it anyway.  I also have some covert motivation to do a bunch of rides that may be revealed in the future.  All I can say is I AM SUPER STOKED!!
Here are a few pics from the latest rides.
                                     Enjoy my friends and GO RIDE a BIKE !!


                                           Chad Q

No comments: